The goal of Providence Labradoodles is to produce healthy, happy puppies with exceptional temperaments. As an established breeder in Ohio, I’ve done my homework to research Labradoodles and have conferred with some of the best and highly-recognized breeders in the field. Much time, effort, love, and patience has gone into my dogs and my business as a breeder. For more information on my dogs from the perspective of those who have adopted one of my puppies, please read the Testimonials page.
Here is a list of what I provide as a breeder:
- I have been verified by Tell Tail as a Scam Free Breeder.
- All of my parent dogs are health certified.
- My puppies undergo Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) and Early Scent Introduction (ESI) starting at 3 days old.
- I only use top quality food from pawTree
- All of my puppies are dewormed before going to their new homes.
- My puppies undergo “litter box training” beginning at two weeks to teach them not to soil their sleeping area.
- My puppies are introduced to various surfaces so that they don’t develop fears of unfamiliar flooring.
- Puppy Playtime is an essential activity and I have age-appropriate toys and stimulus objects for them to explore.
- My puppies are handled deliberately and lovingly so they get used to human contact and they learn to be empowered puppies.
- They are raised on an enrichment program to prepare them for their future homes.
- Strict protocol is put into place when having visitors in my house to visit puppies once they are over 4 weeks old.
- My dogs and puppies are all raised inside our home and are part of the family.
- I start them at 4 weeks with weekly grooming. This includes; nail trims, ear cleanings, baths, drying, trimming around their eyes, pads of their feet, and sani area. This prepares them for a lifetime of grooming.
- I take the puppies to the vet for a wellness check-up at 7 weeks old.
- The age-appropriate vaccinations are given to start them out in life.
- I have all puppies microchipped and have the microchip registered in the name of the new owner, at no cost to the owner.
- I provide a two-year health guarantee on all my puppies.
- When people come to meet my puppies, I spend a great deal of time with them among the puppies to talk about what they want in a puppy and what to expect as owners of one of my pups.
I will help you find your perfect dog!
Contact Us Now