The goal of Providence Labradoodles is to produce healthy, happy puppies with exceptional temperaments. As an established breeder, I’ve done my homework to research Labradoodles and have conferred with some of the best and highly-recognized breeders in the field. Much time, effort, love, and patience has gone into my dogs and my business as a breeder. For more information on my dogs from the perspective of those who have adopted one of my puppies, please read the Testimonials page.
Here is a list of what I provide as a breeder:
- All of my parent dogs are health certified.
- My puppies undergo early neurological simulations using the Puppy Culture Method.
- I only use top quality food from Life’s Abundance.
- All of my puppies are dewormed before going to their new homes.
- My puppies undergo “litter box training” beginning at three weeks to teach them not to soil their sleeping area.
- My puppies are introduced to various surfaces so that they don’t develop fears of unfamiliar flooring.
- Puppy Playtime is an essential activity and I have age-appropriate toys and stimulus objects for them to explore.
- My puppies are handled constantly so they get used to human contact and love.
- Until the puppies are 5 weeks old, I limit who may handle the puppies and anyone in the whelping area must have their shoes off and sanitize their hands before handling the puppies.
- My dogs and puppies are all raised inside our home and are part of the family.
- I start them young with grooming, from nail trims and ear cleanings, to baths and drying, to prepare for a lifetime of grooming. They are acquainted with my professional mobile grooming van in Linda's Grooming Palace.
- I take the puppies to the vet for a wellness check-up at 7 weeks old.
- The age-appropriate vaccinations are given to start them out in life.
- I have all puppies microchipped and have the microchip registered in the name of the new owner.
- I provide a two-year health guarantee on all my puppies.
- When people come to meet my puppies, I spend a great deal of time with them among the puppies to talk about what they want in a puppy and what to expect as owners of one of my pups.
I will help you find your perfect dog!
Contact Us Now